Graduation Day 2020.31 Likes .Share
- A candidate who has attended any recognized School cannot be admitted without a Transfer Certificate from the school she has last attended and in the case
of candidate coming from schools outside Karnataka State, the certificate must be countersigned by the Education Inspector of the State from which they come.
- A candidate who joins the Preparatory Section/Std I has to produce an official Municipal Birth Certificate in support of the date of birth entered in the Admission Form.
- Students who have been absent from school for more than a month WITHOUT NOTICE are struck off the rolls and will not be re-admitted.
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness and disobedience or conduct injurious to the moral tone of the school, are sufficient reasons for the dismissal of the student.
Every application for a Transfer Certificate should be made in the form prescribed, by the person responsible for the pupil and not by the pupil herself.
The application submitted to the school office for the Transfer Certificate should have the Signature of both parents. This is compulsory.
Fees for the Term must be paid when applying for the Transfer Certificate.
No Transfer Certificate will be issued unless fees and other dues have been fully paid.
The School aims at providing an al-round education to its students therefore the parents are expected to co-operate fully in the task of education by
seeing to the regular studies of the child and by encouraging her to participate in the activities of the school for maintaining physical and mental well
Parents are allowed to meet the teachers only after obtaining permission from the Principal.
Please check the Calendar/Home Work Diary daily and sign accordingly. If your ward gets three remarks, parents will be summoned.
Most important of all, encourage your children to con?de in you, gain their con?dence, make them feel free to talk things over with you.
Please notify the school of any change in your address or telephone number immediately.
Saturday has been declared as a holiday to be used for Medical appointments or any other purpose the child needs to attend to. No half day leave will be granted from Monday to Friday.
Your co-operation will be highly appreciated if you leave and pick your child at the school entrance gate.
When communicating with the Principal, mention the standard and division of your ward.
Parents should make their complaints directly to the school authorities if any, and not to the class teachers.
Parents need to ensure that the child has sufficient number of uniform sets and they come to school neatly dressed in complete school uniform.
Never criticize the teacher in the presence of your ward. Unhealthy criticism at home will undo what we are trying to build up in the school and thus hinder you child's development. You are requested to meet the principal only regarding any matter concerning teachers.
Help your ward to make a personal time-table, create a studious atmosphere and have a check on your ward's use of electronic gadgets / media etc.
- Students should be punctual and attend school regularly.
- No leave of absence is granted except for serious reasons and only on previous written application of the parents and guardian.
- Absence without prior intimation / permission of the Principal for wedding, feast, etc. will invite disciplinary action.
- Except on duly certi?ed grounds, previously sanctioned by the Principal, no extension or advancement of leave is allowed.
- All the students are expected to attend school on the reopening day after each vacation. Tardy arrivals after vacations are liable to be penalized.
- On return to school, any absentee must produce a written explanation duly signed by the parent / guardian. Failure to do so may result in the student being sent home in which case the school disclaims all responsibility.
- Absence due to illness on days of compulsory attendance such as Re-opening days, Closing days, Test / Examination days will not be condoned without a Medical Certificate.
- Students who have been recently suffering from or exposed to any infectious disease will not be allowed to attend school unless they bring a medical certificate stating that the period of quarantine is over.
All students should wear the prescribed school uniform on all school days, for school functions or when representing the school as a group.
( Mon - Tue - Thu - Fri )
STD. I - VII
Blue Pinafore, White Blouse, Tie
A pair of Blue Shorts, White ankle length Socks and Black Shoes (Bata)
STD. VIII - X
Blue Skirt up to the knee, Blue &White striped Blouse, Tie & Belt, A pair of Blue Shorts, White ankle length Socks and Black Shoes (Bata)
STD. I - IV
A navy blue skirt and a house colour T-shirt.
A pair of Blue Shorts, White Ankle length Socks and Canvas Shoes.
STD. V - X
Full pleated Blue Skirt, A House Colour T - Shirt
A Pair of Blue Shorts, White ankle length Socks and Canvas Shoes
SCHOOL HOURS : MONDAY TO FRIDAY
Prep. I : 11.00 a.m. to 02.30 p.m.
Prep. II : 08.15 a.m. to 12.00 noon
Std. I & IV : 08.15 a.m to 02.40 p.m.
Std. V - X : 08.15 a.m. to 03.00 p.m
Mon - Fri : 08.15 a.m. to 12.30 noon and 01.10 p.m. to 04.00 p.m.
Saturday : 09.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon
Mon - Fri : 09.00 a.m. to 12.00 Noon
PRINCIPAL' OFFICE :
The Principal is available on: Mon, Tue & wed : 09.30 a.m. to 10.30 a.m. only
Parents may meet the Principal between 9.30 a.m. & 10.30 a.m.
On working days, by prior appointment
PRIMARY SECTION : SISTER-IN-CHARGE
Parents may meet the sister-in-charge of the Primary Section on all working days,
Between 11.30 a.m. & 12.30 p.m.